If you think you have a problem with Termites
call Redback Pest Control Sydney now on 1800 733 222 for expert advice
Signs of Termite Activity
Evidence of subterranean termites may be one or more of the following:
- A sagging door or floor, a warped wall, a hollow sounding beam.
- Discoloured or blistering paint, depressions in wood, moisture collecting in unusual places, springy floors or steps
- Mud shelter tubes (light / dark brown in colour – clay like texture)
- Workings (mud like material) found in wall voids
- Wood Rot (may attract termites)
Recognising Active Termites
Termite Damaged Timber
Termite Mud Leads
A thorough termite inspection by a Redback Pest Control licensed professional is the best way to detect if these devastating and costly timber pests are present in or around your home. Redback Pest Control can help with a number of proven termite eradication technologies. We have a access to the industries leading termite prevention products to fight the ongoing battle against termites. Termites are a threat to the No.1 investment of most Australians, their home! Don’t risk it!
CALL 1800 733 222 NOW!
For peace of mind remember to Book a Regular Termite Inspection from Redback Pest Control
Ken and Jason are very nice, helpful and professional. Their p&b report is very detailed, giving me a great insight…
Ken is your man !! when it comes to your pest and Building inspections,Look no further,ken and his team know…
This is by far the most professional and thorough building inspector I have used. He is extremely helpful, knowledgeable and…